Pediatric Orthodontist in Fredericksburg, VA
A pediatric orthodontist Fredericksburg residents can count on is right down the road at Fredericksburg Orthodontics. Dr. Diana Almy and Dr. Mari Arroyo-Pratt are experienced children’s orthodontists capable of providing gentle care for any patient. We offer phase one and phase two orthodontic services for children as young as 7.
Our collaborative, transparent process begins with a complimentary consultation appointment, so schedule your first visit with Fredericksburg Orthodontics today.
The Benefits of Choosing a Kids’ Orthodontist
It’s completely normal for children to need braces as their mouths grow, but the experience can cause some nervous feelings. Choosing an orthodontist with plenty of experience with children will ensure lasting results and increase your child’s chance of having a positive experience.
Parents bring their children to Fredericksburg Orthodontics for:
- A calming experience: Our orthodontists and staff create a welcoming atmosphere for children. We have years of pediatric experience, and we understand how to soothe the most restless kids. Count on Fredericksburg Orthodontics for compassionate pediatric orthodontic services.
- Results that last: Childrens’ mouths are still growing, each in a unique way from the next. Our experienced orthodontists provide effective treatment that addresses the current situation while considering how continued growth will shape the child’s mouth.
- Excellent communication: At-home care is a significant factor in successful orthodontic treatment and good oral health. Our pediatric staff explains important information in a way that makes sense to kids while also educating parents on how they can help.
Our Services in Fredericksburg
Youth and teen orthodontic treatment leads to beautiful smiles that last into adulthood. At Fredericksburg Orthodontics, we offer various approaches for pediatric patients:
- Braces: Braces are a tried and true way to achieve the ideal bite, and the method is always improving.
- Retainers: Wearing a retainer after orthodontic treatment is essential for lasting results. We offer traditional retainers, fixed retainers and clear aligners.
- Invisalign® First: Aligners are a comfortable choice for children during early interception treatment. Invisalign First clear aligners remedy many teeth and jaw alignment concerns before further treatment.
- Invisalign Teen: Teens can choose this clear removable aligner for a virtually unnoticeable treatment system.
Early Orthodontic Treatment Matters
Children only get one set of adult teeth, so make sure they receive the treatment they need for a lifetime of beautiful smiles. Early interception youth orthodontic services catch jaw and teeth alignment issues to ensure new teeth have a straight path to grow.
Seeing an orthodontist as early as age 6 or 7 is the best way to address potential problems and maximize the effectiveness of future treatment. Schedule an appointment with Fredericksburg Orthodontics to resolve teeth or jaw misalignment early and reduce the need for treatment later in life.
Schedule a Consultation With Fredericksburg’s Local Pediatric Orthodontist
If you’re looking for a reliable, kid-friendly orthodontic office near Fredericksburg, Virginia, bring your child to Fredericksburg Orthodontics. Our office has served patients of all ages for more than 16 years, and we’re happy to treat your child. Request a complimentary consultation to start your child on the path toward a straighter smile.
Based on her skill and expertise with the Invisalign® teeth straightening system, Dr. Diana Almy is an Invisalign® Diamond+ Provider. That means, Dr. Almy has completed over 10K cases and ranks in the top 1% of all providers in the nation!