Invisalign® Provider in Fredericksburg, Virginia
Clear aligners that give you a beautiful, straight smile without metal brackets and wires
Invisalign® is a better way to achieve a straighter smile, and you can receive Invisalign treatment from a Diamond+ Provider in the Fredricksburg area. The experts at Fredericksburg Orthodontics are capable of putting you on an Invisalign treatment program that will lead to the results you want to see in as little as six months. Get in touch to schedule your Invisalign consultation with Fredricksburg Orthodontics.
Diamond+ Invisalign Provider in Fredericksburg
You can begin one of the most effective, convenient orthodontic treatment programs available with the help of your local orthodontists at Fredricksburg Orthodontics. Dr. Diana Almy is an Invisalign Diamond+ Provider, meaning she is among the most experienced with the industry-leading teeth straightening system.
Dr. Almy ranks among the top 1% of Invisalign providers in the nation — an honor she has earned through more than 10,000 cases in her 15-plus year career. You can count on Dr. Almy and the entire Fredricksburg Orthodontics staff to work closely with you to develop an effective Invisalign treatment plan and educate you on the best practices that lead to noticeable results.
15+ Years of Experience
Personalized Invisalign Treatment Plans
Invisalign treatment is easy to begin, and it leads to noticeable results. Start your program with Dr. Almy to follow a few personalized steps that can give your a straighter smile:
- Step one: You’ll start with a complimentary consultation at your local Invisalign doctor site — Fredricksburg Orthodontics. Dr. Almy will use the latest digital technology to capture a 3D model of your teeth. We’ll use the baseline model to develop a new one of your teeth after treatment, along with various others at different steps along the process.
- Step two: We’ll use your 3D models to produce aligner trays that you’ll wear all day, only removing them to eat, drink, brush and floss. You’ll wear your first mold for two weeks before moving on to your next one.
- Step three: Continue to change your molds every two weeks and track your progress using the ClinCheck® smartphone app. We’ll schedule check-in appointments where Dr. Almy will make sure you’re on the right track.
- Step four: When your treatment is complete, you can choose an Invisalign retainer that ensures your beautiful new smile lasts year after year.
Getting the Most From Your Invisalign Aligners
Here’s how you can make the most of your removable aligners and retain their translucent appearance:
- Only remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Brush and floss your teeth before putting your aligners back on after a meal. Rinse the aligners, too!
- Use cool water any time your rinse your aligners — warm water can cause warping.
- Keep your aligners in a protective case when you remove them.
- Clean your aligners daily with a toothbrush and a small amount of toothpaste.
Schedule an Invisalign Consultation
Are you ready to change your life for the better with a seamless teeth alignment solution that fits your lifestyle? Dr. Almy at Fredricksburg Orthodontics is ready to start you on an Invisalign or Invisalign Teen® program. Our transparent process begins with a free consultation appointment, so request your appointment online or call our office at 540-227-6998 today.
Based on her skill and expertise with the Invisalign® teeth straightening system, Dr. Diana Almy is an Invisalign® Diamond+ Provider. That means, Dr. Almy has completed over 10K cases and ranks in the top 1% of all providers in the nation!
Tips for Keeping Your Invisalign® Aligners in Top Shape
One of the many benefits of choosing Invisalign® to get your beautiful smile is having the ability to remove your aligners and care for your teeth as you normally do. As you brush and floss daily, Fredericksburg Orthodontics & Invisalign Center offers some tips to help keep your Invisalign® in top shape and maintain its translucency.
Brushing your teeth after each meal is an ideal way to remove any residual food particles that can mar the finish of your aligners. If you do not have a toothbrush with you, we suggest rinsing your mouth with water or mouthwash to help dislodge food particles. Rinse aligners before placing them back on your teeth.
Fredericksburg Orthodontics & Invisalign Center will provide an aligner case for you to place your aligners in when they are not in your mouth. Placing your Invisalign® in the case when you are eating will help prevent loss or damage to the aligners.
As you clean your aligners with a small amount of toothpaste, be gentle not to damage the finish on the aligner. This will help keep them as translucent as possible.
Use cool water to rinse aligners as hot or boiling water will warp the aligner and it will no longer fit into its proper position on your teeth
Fredericksburg Orthodontics & Invisalign Center offers some important tips on what not to do when cleaning your aligners.
- Avoid using hot or boiling water to clean aligners.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners that might scratch or mar the surface of the aligner.
- Do not soak aligners in mouthwash. This might discolor the aligners and make them more visible.
- Avoid soaking your aligners in an abrasive denture cleaning solution, as this can scar the finish of the aligner, making it more visible.
Following these tips will help keep your Invisalign® aligners in good condition so you can discreetly straighten your smile throughout treatment.
Are you ready to learn more about how Invisalign® treatment can transform your smile? If you want to perfect your smile using modern orthodontic techniques, call Fredericksburg Orthodontics & Invisalign Center today at (540) 898-7211 to schedule your complimentary consultation.
Conventional vs. Digital Impressions
At Fredericksburg Orthodontics & Invisalign Center, Invisalign® treatment is even easier and more efficient with the use of our latest iTero Digital Impression Scanner. This state-of-the-art technology allows our well-trained technicians to take accurate 3-D digital images of your mouth. By utilizing this digital scanning system, we eliminate the need for impressions and expedite the process of starting your Invisalign® treatment.