VIRTUAL SMILE ASSESSMENT
The newest way to get your next treatment steps, virtually!
GRAB YOUR PHONE, SNAP A SELFIE &
START YOUR VIRTUAL SMILE ASSESSMENT!
HOW IT WORKS:
Use your phone or a digital camera to take the images below. It may help to have a friend or family member take the pictures so you can move your cheeks out of the way to get the best shot. Try and get as close as you can while still showing the entire mouth in focus.
TIPS FROM YOUR ORTHODONTIST FOR THE BEST PHOTO RESULTS!
1. Make sure you have a friend or family member with you to help take the 5 smile snapshots.
2. Make sure the person that is helping you has a camera phone and that the flash is ON. The best photo results happen when a flash is used.
3. Tap the phone screen to make sure the photo is in focus.
4. Sit down while the photos are being taken so the person helping you can get the best angles.
5. Make sure you are biting down in a normal way. Normal is trying to make your back teeth touch.
6. Use clean spoons to help pull back your cheeks.
7. WASH YOUR HANDS before taking these 5 smile snapshots!
Monday – Thursday | 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday | 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Based on her skill and expertise with the Invisalign teeth straightening system, Dr. Diana Almy is an
Invisalign® Diamond+ Provider.