We know many of you are concerned about the recent events in the news and we want to be sure we update you on our policies regarding coronavirus. We understand your concerns and want to assure you that our office is taking all of the necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of our patients and our team.
It is standard practice for our providers and our clinical staff to wear gloves, masks, and protective eyewear. In addition to our treatment room disinfection and sterilization procedures, we have instituted a stringent protocol of wiping down high touch surfaces in the reception area as well. If available, alcohol-based hand sanitizer and wipes will be provided for patient use.
With the effects of the coronavirus being felt more each day, we want to update you with what we have put in place so that you can come to our office with confidence that you will receive the best care in a healthy environment:
To reduce the number of people in our waiting area, we offer the following:
- Feel free to wait in your vehicle after you check in with our front desk. If you would like to do so, we can text you when you are ready to be seen.
- For family members, we encourage you to wait in your vehicles. Parents requiring updates on their children can get treatment updates by phone or by text upon request.
Finally, we remind you to do these things to protect all of us:
- Please wash your hands often and thoroughly!
- IF you are sick, please call or text us to reschedule your appointment.
- IF you have traveled outside of the country, been on a cruise or have been in close contact with someone who has, please wait 14 days and call or text us to reschedule your appointment.
Fredericksburg Orthodontics values not only dental health, but the overall health of our patients, staff, and families. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and evaluate additional measures as necessary. While the effects of the virus are serious, we’ll get through it together, just like we have weathered other viruses in the past decade!
We remain dedicated to serving you every day with the same commitment to our values you’ve come to know. If you have any questions, please call us at 540-898-7211.
To learn more about Coronavirus, please visit the CDC Website for updates and helpful information.
As always, thank you for your support.